- 1 1/4 cups of Baking soda or Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/2 cup of Citric acid
- 2 tsp of Almond Oil or Apricot kernal oil
- 1/2 tbs of Water
- 1/8 cup of Instant Coffee
- 1/8 cup of Milk powder
- 10-15 drops of Coffee fragrance oil for added scent
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- drizzle in the almond oil and stir until mixture is moistened. Add more oil and fragrance and stir until well mixed.
- If mixture is crumbly then add more oil or a dash of water.
- Roll the mixture into a ball using your hands or press it into a lightly oiled mold, such as a Bath Bomb mold or a chocolate mold.
- For a decorative finish try pressing in a few coffee beans on the top.
- Let it slip out from the mold.
- put the ball/shape on a sheet of wax paper and leave it to dry till it is hard. It make take several days.
- Store them in a airtight container.
Use 1 Bath bomb per bath.