1 cup flour
1 (7-ounce) bag grated extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
5 tablespoons cold water
1. Mix flour, butter, cheese, salt, and paprika in a medium bowl until crumbly
2. add water and mix until dough comes together (is moist like pie crust)
3. take the dough and put it between two sheets of plastic wrap, smoosh down the ball of dough into a disk
4. out the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
5. preheat oven to 350 and put parchment paper on a cookie sheet
6. take dough out of fridge and put it between two sheets of parchment paper, roll it flat till its about 1/8 of and inch thick
7. using a pizza cutter cut into 2 inch squares and lay on the parchment paper on the cookie sheet.
8. bake for 22-25 minutes until golden brown. If its not crispy enough bake a few more minutes. Let cool and enjoy!