Growing up we ate this ooey gooey yummy snack/lunch we called Pizza Bread, or Pizza toast, or as my step mom called it there are left overs find something to eat. Its easy, its delicious, and its fabulous for kids cause its ooey gooey and you can use left over pizza sauce, or spaghetti sauce.
What you need
- Spaghetti sauce, or pizza sauce (really any thicker tomato sauce)
- Decide how your cooking it, microwave the bread will be mushier, toaster over, oven, or if your like me and have a pizza over you can use that.
- Spread sauce on the bread
- cover with cheese
- put it in the oven (at 325), microwave (about 45 seconds), toaster oven, ect. Keep an eye on it you just want to cheese to melt thouroughly.
- Remove let cool and enjoy!