So browsing online for Halloween decorations I came across these neat bloody hand print shower curtains.. the problem.. they wanted $14 + Shipping… There is no way I’m spending $14 plus shipping for a curtain I will use for maybe a week or two. So what did I do? I got crafty. First of all what kind of paint you use is up to you, I just used plain old kid friendly paint, however if you want to make the curtain last longer you might want a stronger paint. I figure it wont be on long, and I have liner behind it between it and the shower.
What you need
- A curtain clear or white works best (if you have a Factory2U I got mine for $2 there)
- Red Paint
1. Lay out the curtain somewhere where you can paint on it. You want to paint the side that will be facing out.
2, Paint it! Get you hands in it, smear, streak, and splatter to give it that bloody affect.
3. Let it dry, we hung it over my Grammas fence to let it dry (bet that was a sight..)
4. Hang it up with the painted side facing away from the shower, I suggest having a liner up behind your bloody curtain and the tub,
5. Enjoy the reaction of your friends, and family.