I love this home made smell good, specially for things like furniture, cause it leaves my furniture smelling so clean, and with pets Im constantly spraying to make it smell better.. and vaccumming but thats another story.
What you need
- a spray bottle
- baking soda
- fabric softener
- warm water
- a funnel (optional)
- Pour two tablespoons of baking soda into the spray bottle (this is where a funnel comes in handy)
- pour in 1/8 cup of fabric softener of your choice. I use a nice clean laundry smell.
- fill bottle with warm water leaving a little room to mix
- screw on the top of the spray bottler tightly
- now shake until mixed thoroughly
- spray on your furniture and enjoy!