Those of you who read TCF often know I love DIY, why pay more out of pocket when I can make it myself, that is why I was uber excited when I was told how to make my own hair spray. I have uber fine, and baby soft hair, which means I end up with fly aways galore without hair spray. This DIY hair spray is so easy to make and it works fabulously.
What you need
- 2 Tablespoons rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Spray bottle with a mist setting
- In a sauce pan bring water to a boil and then remove from heat
- Add sugar to the water and stir in until completely dissolved
- Stir in the rubbing alcohol
- Let cool and pour into your spray bottle
- when you are ready to use it just mist it on and let it sit for 30 seconds before you apply a second coat if you need it.
Want to make your own home made hair detangler? Check out this post from Flippin’ Deals