What you need
- white or clear glitter
- 1 inch Styrofoam balls (two per snowman)
- bits of felt for the scarves and noses
- and a black marker
- Make one of the Styrofoam balls smaller by rolling it on the table with a little pressure.
- Push the bigger Styrofoam ball onto the eraser and then take it offer
- coat hole with glue and then reinsert the eraser end of the pencil
- glue the smaller ball onto the bigger ball and let dry
- now brush glue onto the entire body of the snowman and sprinkle glitter over it, then let it dry
- glue on a small orange triangle of felt for a carrot nose, and a strip of felt for a scarf
- using a black permanent marker draw on some eyes (or glue on felt eyes) let dry
Enjoy these adorable little snow man perfect for a stocking stuffer, or as a cut addition to any gift.
Thanks to Martha Stewart for this awesome craft