- a long metal rod
- wrapping paper
- tape (wrapping tape, and duck tape)
- hot glue and hot glue gun
1. Start by taping all of your boxes shut.
2. Once taped shut using a knife cut one hole into the top of the bottom box, one hole into the bottom of the top box and a hole in both the bottom and the top of the rest of the boxes. If you want your stack to slope like mine did cut your holes in different parts, the more space between the holes on the top and bottom of the boxes the more extreme the tilt when you stack it.
3. Stack the boxes up on the pole to make sure you like how they look once you are satisfied remove them from the pole.
4. Wrap your boxes up in wrapping paper, and tie them with bow like you would with any other presents
5. carefully find the hole you cut before, cut through the wrapping paper where the hole is, and tape around the hole you just made in the wrapping paper to keep it from tearing.
6. Starting with the bottom box stick the pole into it.
7. Using hot glue glue a circle around the pole and let it dry, this helps tighten the hole and hold the pole better.
8. Slide the next gift on top of the pole and hot glue its top hole as well.
9. Repeat until all your boxes are stacked.
10. Fluff any ribbon you need to fluff and put out for display, make sure to always move it by carrying by the bottom box.