Christmas is around the corner and if you are looking for a new family tradition I have a cute one for you! These adorable Christmas Wishes Ornaments are cute and easy to make. Make one each year to track how child’s interesting and wishes change.
- Clear Christmas Ornaments (the kind you can open)
- paper (colored or plain)
- a pen or pencil
- cut paper into strips how thick and long is up to you
- let your child write what they want for Christmas on each strip
- on one strip write their name and the year
- take each strip and one at a time wrap them around you pen so they curl into little tubes, pop them one at a time into the ornament they will uncurl a little once they are in the ornament.
- Put all of the strips in there and close the ornament
- hang on your tree, do this every year and watch as your child grows year to year from what they want to the way they write.